Fonal Records is a Finnish independent record label established by Sami Sänpäkkilä in 1995. There has been releases so far varying from ambient, experimental, pop to semi-acoustic psychedelic folk. We are currently based in Tampere, Finland.
Managing Director Sami Sänpäkkilä
Fonal Records, Tampere, Finland
• If you have questions about your Fonal Shop order please contact us at shop at fonal com
• If you have a booking request please write to booking at fonal com
• If you have a promo you’d like to send us please email a streaming link to promos at fonal com (no physical formats please!). We are not currently booking new bands as we have had a good run with the label and are making way for the younger generation!
Free shipping for orders delivered by Fonal Records. Above 40€ in Finland, 80€ in Europe and 120€ rest of the world. Free shipping does not apply when certain discounts are applied.
Products delivered direct from the factory (Clothing items) have a notification on the product and checkout page when added to cart. These items need to be ordered separate from other products as they incur separate shipping costs.
Orders are shipped once a week minimum. We will ship your order once the payment has been received.
Approximate delivery times: Finland 2-7 days, EU 1-2 weeks, Rest of the world 2-4 weeks.
PLEASE NOTE that Posti in Finland stores packages for only seven (7) days. If you don’t collect your shipment and it is sent back we will have to charge you for the return fee plus the new shipping costs. So please make sure you remember to collect your order!
DHL Globalmail is the cheapest and best option for vinyl and large packages up to 2kg. When you choose this option from the shop heavier than 2kg packages will be sent via Finnish postal service Posti, this also includes tracking.
Orders without tracking are also without insurance. Choose shipping option that includes tracking as the safest method. Please note that although we use strong cardboard to secure our shipment sometimes minor scuffs do appear. If you find serious damage please contact us with photographs of the damage so we can do a reclamation with the shipping company. In case the reclamation is accepted we will use those funds to send a new product to you.
Digital Downloads are 320kbp/s MP3 files in ZIP format. Mobile devices don’t always allow for downloading and unzipping so please use a desktop / laptop computer to ensure you can successfully download the files. You have three (3) attempts to download the product. If all the attempts fail or you have other problems please contact us at shop at fonal dot com.
Rental orders give you an access to a website and a password to allow for streaming of the product. You have 48 hours before the password expires. You can stream on both desktop and mobile devices.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Fonal Records FI20272185 sells products to private persons in Finland and abroad. We reserve all rights to change the terms and conditions, and the prices. All prices include VAT when applicable.
Orders are collected from the online shop selection by adding the products to the shopping basket. The order is confirmed by using the check-out functionality in the online shop to pay for the purchase. By confirming an order, you accept these terms and conditions, product pricing and shipping costs. An e-mail confirmation will be delivered after confirming the order. The e-mail confirmation lists the products ordered and the price breakdown. The trade happens between the online customer and the online shop. Fonal Records is responsible for all obligations related to the trade.
1. Verifone Payment is one of the payment facilitators of our online shop. With Verifone Payment you can pay your order with an online internet banking account for Finnish bank accounts Osuuspankki (OP-Pohjola), Nordea, Danske Bank, Säästöpankki, S-Pankki, Aktia, Oma Säästöpankki, POP-pankki, Handelsbanken, Ålandsbanken, Mobile Pay, Siirto or Visa and Mastercard credit and debit cards.
2. Stripe is used for credit / debit card payments.
3. Paypal is used for credit / debit card and Paypal payments.
4. Direct bank transfer is for transferring your payment to our bank account manually. You will receive our account info with your order confirmation. We check the payments manually and that can take up to 1-3 days. This is the cheapest option for us as there are no fees so if you aren’t in a hurry please use this. Thank you! If you have digital products in your cart this payment option will not be available.
FONAL RECORDS BANK ACCOUNT INFO:
OKO Bank, Finland