Fonal Records is a Finnish independent record label established by Sami Sänpäkkilä in 1995. There has been releases so far varying from ambient, experimental, pop to semi-acoustic psychedelic folk. We are currently based in Tampere, Finland.
Managing Director Sami Sänpäkkilä
Fonal Records, Tampere, Finland
• If you have questions about your Fonal Shop order please contact us at shop at fonal com
• If you have a booking request please write to shop at fonal com
• If you have a promo you’d like to send us please email a streaming link to promos at fonal com (no physical formats please!). We are not actively booking new bands at the moment.
Orders are shipped once a week minimum, usually more often. We will ship your order once the payment has been received.
Approximate delivery times: Finland 2-7 days, EU 1-2 weeks, Rest of the world 2-4 weeks.
PLEASE NOTE that Posti in Finland stores packages for only seven (7) days. If you don’t collect your shipment and it is sent back we will have to charge you for the return fee plus the new shipping costs. So please make sure you remember to collect your order!
Priority with tracking option uses DHL Globalmail for packages up to 2kg. Packages over 2kg will be sent via Finnish postal service Posti, UPS or another courier service that includes tracking. You will receive the tracking number along with the shipping confirmation email.
Orders without tracking are also without insurance. Choose shipping option that includes tracking as the safest method. Please note that although we use strong cardboard to secure our shipment sometimes minor scuffs do appear. If you find serious damage please contact us with photographs of the damage so we can do a reclamation with the shipping company. In case the reclamation is accepted we will use those funds to send a new product to you.
1. Stripe is used for debit / credit card payments. Type in your debit / credit card info and click pay. It is safe and fast. Your data is not stored on our servers and is handled securely by Stripe. PLEASE USE THIS PAYMENT METHOD IF AT ALL POSSIBLE! 🙂
2. Viva Wallet is a payment facilitators of our online shop. With Viva Wallet you can pay your order with online internet banking.
Choose Viva Wallet and click place order. You will taken to a page where you can choose TRUSTLY to pay via online banking in Finland. OP, Nordea, S-Pankki, Danske Bank, Säästöpankki, POP, OmaSP, Aktia, Handelsbanken and Ålandsbanken.
Choose Viva Wallet and click place order. You will taken to a page where you can choose TRUSTLY to pay via most online banks in Austria, Czech, Denmark, Estonia, Germany, Latvia, Lithuania, Netherlands, Norway, Spain, Sweden & United Kingdom. You can also pay with Visa and Mastercard credit and debit cards as well as Apple and Google Pay.
3. Paypal is used for credit / debit card and Paypal payments.
4. Direct bank transfer and Mobile Pay You can make a manual bank transfer your payment to our bank account manually or send money via Mobile Pay. You will receive our account and Mobile Pay info with your order confirmation. We check the payments manually and that usually takes 1-3 days. This is the cheapest option for us as there are no fees so if you aren’t in a hurry please use this. Thank you! If you have digital products in your cart this payment option will not be available.
FONAL RECORDS BANK ACCOUNT INFO:
OKO Bank, Finland
Digital Downloads are 320kbp/s MP3 files in ZIP format. Mobile devices don’t always allow for downloading and unzipping so please use a desktop / laptop computer to ensure you can successfully download the files. You have three (3) attempts to download the product. If all the attempts fail or you have other problems please contact us at shop at fonal dot com.
Rental orders give you an access to a website and a password to allow for streaming of the product. You have 48 hours before the password expires. You can stream on both desktop and mobile devices.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Fonal Records FI20272185 sells products to private persons in Finland and abroad. We reserve all rights to change the terms and conditions, and the prices. All prices include VAT when applicable.
Orders are collected from the online shop selection by adding the products to the shopping basket. The order is confirmed by using the check-out functionality in the online shop to pay for the purchase. By confirming an order, you accept these terms and conditions, product pricing and shipping costs. An e-mail confirmation will be delivered after confirming the order. The e-mail confirmation lists the products ordered and the price breakdown with option to print an invoice for tax purposes. The trade happens between the online customer and the online shop. Fonal Records is responsible for all obligations related to the trade.