Fonal Records is a Finnish independent record label established by Sami Sänpäkkilä in 1995. There has been releases so far varying from ambient, experimental, pop to semi-acoustic psychedelic folk. We are currently based in Tampere, Finland.
Managing Director Sami Sänpäkkilä
Fonal Records PO BOX 185, 33101 Tampere, Finland
(If you send a large box like vinyl to the PO BOX please make sure to email so I know to pick it up!)
• If you have questions about your Fonal Shop order please contact us at shop at fonal com
• If you have a booking request please write to booking at fonal com
• If you have a promo you’d like to send us please email a streaming link to promos at fonal com (no physical formats please!). We are not currently booking new bands as we have had a good run with the label and are making way for the younger generation!
Free shipping for orders delivered by Fonal Records. Above 40€ in Finland, 80€ in Europe and 120€ rest of the world.
Orders delivered direct from the factory incur additional shipping costs and are calculated separately on the checkout page. These products have a notification on checkout page when added to cart and also on the product page.
Orders are normally shipped once a week. We will ship your order once the payment has been received. Approximate delivery times: Finland 2-7 days, EU 1-2 weeks, Rest of the world 2-4 weeks.
PLEASE NOTE that Posti in Finland stores packages for only seven (7) days. If your shipment is sent back we will have to charge you for the return fee plus the new shipping costs. So make sure you remember to pick up your order!
DHL Globalmail is the cheapest and best option for vinyl and large packages up to 2kg. When you choose this option from the shop heavier than 2kg packages will be sent via Finnish postal service Posti, this also includes tracking.
Orders without tracking are also without insurance. Choose shipping option that includes tracking as the safest method. Please note that although we use strong cardboard to secure our shipment sometimes minor scuffs do appear. If you find serious damage please contact us with photographs of the damage so we can do a reclamation with the shipping company. In case the reclamation is accepted we will use those funds to send a new product to you.
Digital Downloads are 320kbp/s MP3 files in ZIP format. Mobile devices don’t always allow for downloading and unzipping so please use a desktop / laptop computer to ensure you can successfully download the files. You have three (3) attempts to download the product. If all the attempts fail or you have other problems please contact us at shop at fonal dot com.
Digital download orders paid with Paypal or Bambora PayForm give you an immediate access to the product download. If you pay a Digital download order with a manual bank transfer we must check the arrival of the payment manually. This usually takes 1-3 days.
Rental orders give you an access to a website and a password to allow for streaming of the product. You have 48 hours before the password expires. You can stream on both desktop and mobile devices.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Fonal Records FI20272185 sells products to private persons in Finland and abroad. We reserve all rights to change the terms and conditions, and the prices. All prices include VAT.
Orders are collected from the online shop selection by adding the products to the shopping basket. The order is confirmed by using the check-out functionality in the online shop to pay for the purchase. By confirming an order, you accept these terms and conditions, product pricing and shipping costs. An e-mail confirmation will be delivered in case an e-mail address is provided by the time of confirming the order. The e-mail confirmation lists the products ordered and the price breakdown. The trade happens between the online customer and the online shop. Fonal Records is responsible for all obligations related to the trade.
1. Direct bank transfer – you can send money to our bank account manually. We check payments manually which can take up to 1-3 days. Digital products are only delivered once payment clears so we recommend to use Paypal or Bambora to pay for products you want to have immediate access to.
2. Paypal is used for credit card and Paypal payments. Payments via Paypal and credit card grant you immediate access to digital products.
3. Bambora PayForm (Paybyway Oy, business-id FI24865594) is one of the payment facilitators of our online shop. The Paybyway Oy is a payment facilitator authorized by the Financial Supervisory Authority of Finland. The payment process is conducted in the online service of the Bambora. Bambora or Paybyway Oy is shown as the payment received in the bank account listing and in the invoice. Paying with Bambora is safe. All information is exchanged through secured connections. Read more about Bambora: https://www.bambora.com
With Bambora PayForm you can pay your order by an internet banking account for Finnish bank accounts, a wallet, or a payment card (credit/debit). The following methods of payment are supported: Osuuspankki, Nordea, Danske Bank, Oma Säästöpankki, Säästöpankki, Aktia, Paikallisosuuspankit, S-Pankki, Handelsbanken, Ålandsbanken, MobilePay, Masterpass, Visa-, Visa Debit-, Visa Electron-, MasterCard- and Debit MasterCard payment cards. MobilePay: You can pay with your MobilePay wallet if you have allowed online payments in the settings of the MobilePay application. Payment via MobilePay takes place directly from the payment card linked to MobilePay. If charging the payment from the linked card fails, MobilePay can not be used in the online shop. Bambora PayForm | E-mail: [email protected] | Telephone: +358 29 300 5050 (workdays 9-16) | Address: Laserkatu 6, 53850 Lappeenranta, Finland
Using Bambora PayForm grants you immediate access to digital products.
FONAL RECORDS BANK ACCOUNT INFO:
OKO Bank, Finland